You rock my room

,
HUGE! AWESOME! LEGENDARY! And that's like the party was this saturday night on the 6th floor, where else?


At the beginning a nice couscous dinner made by Marine&co accompanied with lots of beers. Then some washing team and the real drinking part started. After that mimics!!

"Bambi is a great Disney movie"
"Loredana got lost in the suburbs of Prague at midnight and never came back"
"I'm cheating on you since I can't remember"
"Rodrigo felt into Vltava while he was taking pictures to the swans"

I can't remember anymore, feel free to comment if you remember. After that we started to play twister! Best game ever! I'm loving it!! And the end of the party, my room (360) became an after. Like 8 people in my room non-stop dancing! That was great, there's no good party not ending in my room, in the good meaning of the sentence. Actually also that bad one too ;)

So great party as a farewell for one of the grestest person I've ever meet, Marine.

1 comment:

Rodrigo said...

"Michael Jackson was making sweet love to a pedofile mosquito."

"An incontinent koala and Shakira were buying courgettes at Tesco."

Fantastic party!

Post a Comment