The Sweetest Thing

,


Yes Marine, you are the sweetest thing. Only some hours have gone since we left Marine at the airoport this morning, but it's wierd... don't really know how to explain. The life here goes on, of course, but for me it's like something is missing and actually is someone missing.

I only know Marine for four months, you can think that this time is not enought to be attached to a person so much, but time here... it's different. These four months are like years. Living together day by day, listen to that person when she has problems or talk to her when I do, sharing great experiences... Like she said today, "you are not my erasmus friend, you are my friend".

You'll always keep a place in me, hope so do I. This is not the end, is not a goodbye. You are part of the Gang and there'll be a next time ;D

See you soon Marine.

PD: sorry for the pussy post.

No comments:

Post a Comment