Příští zastávka Nádraží Hostivař

,
Welcome to the tram 22 line of Prague.


If you stay sitting on this blog, you'll be able to watch all the stupid things that some Erasmus people can do along the time we are spending here in Prague. My name is Paco, I'm an official member of the well known 6th Floor Gang and I'm the one who is going to be with you along this amazing trip around Hostivar & Praha. 

Today it's 20.01.09, ye I know that it's already 21 but I haven't gone to sleep yet so we are in the same day. Come on! I was trying to say something! So today 20 of January, it's the last day of one of our little family here in the 6th floor. Justine is coming back home to France tomorrow morning. I'm trying to upload the movie we've made for her as farewell present so you can watch it and have some fun as we did. We knew that this day would arrive, but it's a pitty to lose one of our loved friends. 

See you Justine, hope every little thing goes allright. Hug time!



And just remember to the people that in order to post comments, you need a gmail account. Comments are the salaries of the blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment