There's a candy for you!

,
Even sick, with a little bit of fever and last night I only slept 5 hours here I am feeding my readers one more time.

This week almost everyone is really focusing on the university studies. Rodrigo, Sandra and Diana have an exam tomorrow morning and also Filipa and Joana on friday. May the force be with all of you. Marine I don't forget you, really good luck tomorrow too! I'm quite sure they're doing great like always so I'm not worried. My project is really going ahead this week, I'm really proud of the achivements I got the last days. So to celebrate the effort all of us are doing lately this week everyone is having a reward somehow during the weekend:

# Joana & Claudia are going Amsterdam some days.
# Rodrigo, Sandra and me are going to Brno and Olomuch. We are trying CouchSurfing for very first time!!
# Filipa is with her mother until saturday and maybe on sunday meet us on Olomuch.
# Armando and Magda are being visited by some friends.
# Diana is spending the last days with some of the portuguese people that is leaving soon.
# Pierre and Chia are still around Europe, hope they're having a great time.
# I'm sure that Marine will enjoy this weekend also after the exam. 

So we are splitted but enjoying the time for sure! See you my friends!

2 comments:

claudia said...

es feio

Sandra Alves said...

Oh Paco, I didn't read this before my exame... what a pitty. I did't know you were so confidente about us=)
About the plans for this weekend they were really nice and, in fact we had a lot of fun, but just till I got sick and we came back to Prague. I'm sorry, I'll compensate you next time.

Here is you salary, I hope you like it =)

Post a Comment